A who's who of endometriosis experts from around the world are scheduled to present their findings at the Endometriosis Foundation of America's 10th Annual Medical Conference 2019 in NYC on March 8 and 9, titled "Targeting Inflammation: From Biomarkers to Precision Surgery."
The 32 speakers include EndoFound Founder Dr. Tamer Seckin and his Seckin Endometriosis Center surgical team, Dr. Karli Goldstein, and Dr. Lora Liu; Johns Hopkins University researcher le-Ming Shih MD who, for 18 years, has been studying the link between endometriosis and cancer; and Harry Reich, who is also informally known as "the father of endometriosis."
Attendees are in for a jam-packed itinerary that will include discussions on controversial endometriosis drugs Lupron and Orilissa, the past and present of endo-related surgeries, and different manifestations of the disease including Diaphragmatic endometriosis.
"This international symposium will cover primary peritoneal endometriosis as it advances to its end stage in extreme cases of diaphragm, bowel, and kidney disease," Seckin said in a statement. "Particular emphasis will be placed on neuroanatomy and endometriosis causing neuropathies. A live surgery will be broadcasted from Italy."
The event is open to the public and tickets can be purchased here.
- The Past and the Future of Endometriosis Surgery
- Evolution of Pelvic Neurosurgery in Endometriosis
- Inflammation and Environmental Immunotoxicants
- Tissue Engineering of the Endometrium
- Tissue Stem Cells: Steps Toward Regenerating the Uterus
- Historical Debate of the Origin of Endometriosis: Sampson vs. Mulleriosis
- Personalized Medicine and Opportunities for Targeted Therapy
- It was Lupron™, now Orilissa™; Where do we stand?
- Distant Stage Case Presentations from Diaphragm to Neuropathies
- Live Surgery from Italy - TBA
SPECIAL GUEST FACULTY
Our office is located on 872 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10065.
You may call us at (646) 960-3080
or have your case reviewed by clicking here.