For information purposes only. No affiliation with DrSeckin.com or Park East Gynecology & Surgery implied.
- Endometriosis Foundation of America - endofound.org
- Endometriosis News Channel EndoNews.com
- Endometriosis.org: a global forum for information whose goal is to provide knowledge to empower women with endometriosis to participate fully in making informed decisions about their treatment options. www.endometriosis.org
- The Berkely Center for Reproductive Wellness: the only complementary medicine practice in NYC completely devoted to treating infertility: //www.newyorkfertilityacupuncture.com
- Endo Resolved offers comprehensive information about the disease, various treatments options, a live chat room and a place for women suffering with the disease to exchange information and find support. www.endo-resolved.com
- National Institutes of Health is a government-funded agency doing research into medical and health issues.
- Kids Health has a large section on Teen Health including a section about the symptoms and manifestitations of the disease in teen-age girls.
- Center for Young Women’s Health is another site with a significant amount of information on endometriosis in teen-age girls. www.youngwomenshealth.org
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons is the website of Harry Reich, MD one of the pioneers in laparoscopic surgery. This site contains a good deal of information on endometriosis and laparoscopic surgery. www.adlap.com/endo.htm
- Endometriosis My Art And Journey
You may call us at 212-988-1444 or have your case reviewed by clicking here.
The doctor will see you now - Recognizing and Treating Endometriosis by Dr.Seckin The Doctor Will See You Now is written at a level that everyone with ties to this…
Read more >
The Rose Project Research Team
Peter K. Gregersen, MD, Principal InvestigatorDr. Gregersen is Head of the Robert S. Boas Center for Genomics and Human Genetics and Professor, Molecular Medicine and Medicine at Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School…
Read more >