For information purposes only. No affiliation with DrSeckin.com or Park East Gynecology & Surgery implied.
- Endometriosis Foundation of America - endofound.org
- Endometriosis News Channel EndoNews.com
- Endometriosis.org: a global forum for information whose goal is to provide knowledge to empower women with endometriosis to participate fully in making informed decisions about their treatment options. www.endometriosis.org
- The Berkely Center for Reproductive Wellness: the only complementary medicine practice in NYC completely devoted to treating infertility: //www.newyorkfertilityacupuncture.com
- Endo Resolved offers comprehensive information about the disease, various treatments options, a live chat room and a place for women suffering with the disease to exchange information and find support. www.endo-resolved.com
- National Institutes of Health is a government-funded agency doing research into medical and health issues.
- Kids Health has a large section on Teen Health including a section about the symptoms and manifestitations of the disease in teen-age girls.
- Center for Young Women’s Health is another site with a significant amount of information on endometriosis in teen-age girls. www.youngwomenshealth.org
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeons is the website of Harry Reich, MD one of the pioneers in laparoscopic surgery. This site contains a good deal of information on endometriosis and laparoscopic surgery. www.adlap.com/endo.htm
- Endometriosis My Art And Journey
Our office is located on 872 Fifth Avenue New York, NY 10065.
You may call us at 212-988-1444
or have your case reviewed by clicking here.